Honey Mustard Ling Cod
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
2 – Ea 7 oz Ling Cod fillets
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup “Johnny’s Honey You’re Terrific dressing (Lite)”
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and “Johnny’s Honey Your Terrific” lite dressing together.
- Dip fish fillets into mixture and coat evenly.
- Place fish into bread crumbs, pressing firmly into fish.
- Put fish into a suitable greased pan and bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, until bubbly and golden browned.
- Place on plates, add French fries and a fresh vegetable and ring the dinner bell!