Homemade Seasoned Croutons
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
1/2 one-day-old French bread loaf
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1 Tbs. Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning
Fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bread into cubes, size depending on your preference. Try to keep the pieces cuts similarly to help them bake evenly.
- In a large bowl, combine bread cubes and olive oil. Gently stir and/or shake to make sure they are evenly coated.
- Mix Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning and black pepper and pour over bread. Once cubes are evenly coated, pour bread onto a baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake bread in oven for 20-30 minutes until golden and crispy. Every five to ten minutes, flip croutons to other side.
- Store in an airtight container or plastic bag until ready to use.