Heat Scrambled Speckled Eggs
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 eggs
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Melt 1 Tb. butter in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Crack 2 eggs into skillet. Keep on heat until the egg whites start to cook.
- Once egg whites are half cooked, start scrambling the eggs in the pan. The eggs should have white and yellow speckles.
- Turn over eggs to ensure whites cook.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Take off heat when egg whites are fully cooked.