Hash Brown Egg Casserole
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
1/2 cup butter
1 package (30 ounces) frozen hash brown potatoes, completely thawed
1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled (optional)
2-3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon of Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
1 cup whole milk
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter and then combine with hash browns, bacon and 1/2 tsp. of Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Press into bottom and sides of 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In another large bowl, whip eggs, milk and 1/2 tsp. of Johnny’s Seasoning Salt until blended and then pour over hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Cut and serve. Recipe is also good if prepared the night before and reheated.