Ham Mac and Cheese
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 4 cups Uncooked Macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 small Onion
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1 lb. Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 2 cups Diced Ham
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook macaroni. Drain and set aside.
- Bring a large sauce pot full of milk to a simmer.
- Peel the onion and stab with a knife. Put the onion in the milk whole and let simmer for five minutes. Remove onion.
- In a separate small frying pan, melt butter.
- Add flour and cook on a medium setting stirring constantly.
- Cook until the mixture has turned tan and has a toasted nutty small to it.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir into the milk mixture.
- Stir in mustard, cheese, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning. Stir until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened.
- In a large baking dish combine pasta, ham and cheese sauce. Sprinkle the top of the macaroni with more shredded cheese and a dash of paprika.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until center is bubbling and cheese has melted on the top.