Ham & Cheese Croissant
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:07Cook Time
- 4 croissants
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices favorite cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Slice the croissants in half lengthways.
- Place a slice of cheese on the base of the croissants, followed by two slices of ham and another slice of cheese.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray.
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together and brush on top of the croissants. Sprinkle with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and place in the oven for 6-7 minutes to heat through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.