Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups
- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 3 small zucchini cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices, discard outermost slices
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. fresh minced parsley
- 1 tsp. fresh minced dill
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- handful fresh baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- olive oil
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of zucchini slices with olive oil. Season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper.
- Grill until tender, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a platter and cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, parsley, dill, garlic, and onion. Season withJohnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 – 1 1/2 tsp. of the cream cheese mixture on each zucchini slice.
- Top with one spinach leaf and one small or half of the large basil leaf. Roll up and place seam down on a platter.
- Repeat with the rest of the zucchini slices.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for a day covered.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.