Grilled Summer Veggie and Kielbasa Salad
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 1 lb. Kielbasa Sausage
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 3 ears of fresh sweet corn
- 2 large avocados
- 3 cups young spinach
- 3 T. olive oil
- 3 T. white vinegar
- 1 t. mustard seeds
- 1 t. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 T. Johnny’s Salad and Pasta Elegance
- Grill sausage, red onion and corn (vegetables may be grilled on stovetop with oil.)
- Peel and cube avocados.
- In a small container, combine oil, vinegar, mustard seeds and Johnny’s Salad and Pasta Elegance, and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Place grilled veggies and sliced kielbasa in large bowl with spinach and dressing.
- Toss until coated. Serve immediately.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.