Grilled Corn Fritters
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- A handful of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups grilled corn
- Vegetable oil
- In a large bowl whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, and parsley.
- Add milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until thick and thoroughly mixed through.
- Add the grilled corn and mix well with the flour mixture until all the kernels are well-coated.
- Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat and add some vegetable oil to the pan.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop corn mixture out and place into the skillet, gently pressing the mound down so it’s flattened.
- Cook for 5 minutes on one side, or until it’s browned, flip, and cook another 5 minutes, or until it’s browned.
- Remove and repeat for all the other corn fritters.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.