Grilled Citrus Seasoned Tilapia
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Mix butter, juices, Johnny’s seasoning salt, parsley and pepper in small bowl until well blended. Place fish fillets in center of grill pan. Brush with butter mixture.
- Cook over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with additional seasoning salt if desired.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.