Grilled Chicken Marinade
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 and 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Johnny’s Garlic & Herb Marinade Sauce
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the marinade and reserve for later.
- Remove fat from the chicken and pound the chicken to an even width (about 1 inch wide everywhere.)
- Place the chicken in the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes to 6 hours. The chicken is best at 5-6 hours.
- Make sure your grill grates are clean and greased. To grease, dredge a paper towel in vegetable oil and holding it with tongs rub it all over the grate.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat about 375-450 degrees F. Don’t go hotter than 450 to avoid drying out the chicken.
- Grill the chicken until completely cooked through (about 4-6 minutes). Chicken should be at 165 degrees F at its thickest part.
- Generously brush chicken with the reserved marinade mix as it grills.
- Serve hot and enjoy!