Green Bean Fries
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- olive oil spray
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, ranch mix, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s
- Seasoned Pepper in a medium bowl.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with the olive oil spray.
- Dip the green beans in the egg, then in the breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- Place on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- When all green beans are coated, spray them lightly with the olive oil spray and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip them and bake for another 2-5 minutes until crispy. If needed, turn on the broiler for a minute or two to get them really crispy.