Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:40Cook Time
1 1/2 pound potatoes (equal sized)
1/2 teaspoon Johnny’s Garlic Spread and Seasoning
Broth (chicken or vegetable)
Squared butter chunks
Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place peeled or unpeeled washed potatoes in ovenproof dish.
2. Add the garlic powder to the broth.
3. Pour broth over potatoes until there’s one inch of broth in the dish.
4. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of the potatoes.
5. Take butter squares and place one on top of each potato.
6. Place the dish in your BBQ (or oven if necessary) for 35 to 40 minutes.