Garlic Parmesan Pumpkin Seeds
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
1 ½ – 2 cups pumpkin seeds (make sure they’re dry!)
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 ½ t Johnny’s Garlic Spread
2 T minced fresh rosemary
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Blend all dry ingredients in a food processor.
3. Make sure your pumpkin seeds are clean and dry. Then lightly coat them with vegetable oil.
4. Combine the spice mixture with the oiled pumpkin seeds and spread them evenly onto the parchment-lined backing sheet.
5. Bake for 12 – 20 minutes, depending how crispy you like your seeds.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.