Garlic Parmesan Crispy Chicken
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup white flour
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 4 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- 1 tsp.onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 410°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and the buttermilk.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, parmesan, breadcrumbs, baking powder, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic, paprika, onion powder, and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper together.
- Place a roasting pan or a baking tray in the oven to heat up.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the flour mix, coating evenly and shaking off any extra flour.
- Next, coat the chicken pieces in the egg mixtures. Then, dip them into the flour again, this time coating very well.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven and melt the butter on it. Place the coated chicken pieces on the tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, carefully flip and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Finish by broiling the chicken until it turns golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.