Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 00:10Prep Time
- 01:00Cook Time
- 2 pkg. – approx. 40 chicken wings/drumettes
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese- divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine oil, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese & chicken in a large bowl & toss to thoroughly coat the chicken
- Layout in a single layer on a large baking sheet with a rack
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour (until juices run clear)
- Remove & sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese & additional Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.