Garlic French Dip Sandwich
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 10 oz sliced roast beef
- 1/2 cup Johnny’s french dip Au Jus
- 1 cup water
- 8 slices of cheese (your choice)
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 2 tablespoons softened butter (spreadable)
- Johnny’s Parm Garlic
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Start off with putting the water and Johnny’s french dip au jus into a small pot.
- Heat on medium-low.
- Place sliced roast beef into the the pot with the juices. Let warm for about 10 minutes. (Stir occasionally)
- Next get your hoagie rolls opened. Each hoagie roll needs about half of a tablespoon of butter evenly spread on them.
- Sprinkle the garlic parm on your hoagie rolls.
- Next put 2 slices of cheese on each hoagie roll.
- Place in oven for about 6 minutes, Just so the cheese melts.
- Pull them out of the oven, Put your roast beef on the rolls and serve with the Au Jus !