Garlic Baked Cod
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 4 medium cod fillets cut into 6 pieces
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Place the tilapia pieces on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the fish with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning, garlic and butter.
- Divide the mixture between the fish pieces and coat them evenly.
- Press the crumbs on with your hands slightly to make sure that they are covering the fish nicely.
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes, or until it is white and flakes easily, and the crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.