- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 1 (24oz) package frozen mini ravioli
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 cup flour
- 2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- Whisk together eggs and combine with half and half in a bowl. Place flour in another bowl and bread crumbs in a third bowl.
- Place frozen ravioli one at a time in the egg mixture then coat in flour, then back in the egg mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat.
- Set on a plate and continue with remaining ravioli. Cover and place in the freezer until ready to fry or continue on to frying step.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan until bubbling, about 375°. Drop about 10 ravioli one at a time into the oil and fry until golden brown, turning partway for even frying.
- Remove from oil and place on a plate covered with paper towel. After all ravioli are fried, place on a plate and sprinkle with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning and parsley.