Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
1/4 cup water
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cornstarch
1 quart oil for deep frying
1 package of eight mozzarella cheese sticks
1. In a small bowl, mix together water and eggs.
2. Mix the bread crumbs, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
3. In a medium bowl, blend the flour and cornstarch.
4. In a large heavy saucepan or frying machine, heat the oil to 365 degrees.
5. One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the breadcrumbs. Lightly place in oil while protecting your hands. Fry until golden brown, which should take about 30 seconds. Remove from oil and place on paper towel to dry.