Fried Dill Pickles
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:00Cook Time
Oil (enough to fry desired number of pickles)
2 cups of sliced pickles
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Mix flour and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- In another bowl, thoroughly mix eggs and milk.
- Remove pickles from juice and blot dry.
- Coat each pickle with flour and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt mixture. Dip in egg mixture and then coat again in dry mixture.
- In either a deep fryer or skillet, heat oil to 375 degrees. Lay pickles in a single layer as you fry them. Turn as needed.
- Remove when pickles are a golden brown which should take approximately two to three minutes.
- Place on a paper towel to cool. Serve as desired.