French Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 2 French Toast Bread, pre-made
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 5-6 pieces smoked ham
- 1 egg, fried
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- butter for frying
- In a large skillet on low to medium heat, melt about a tablespoon of butter. Once the butter has been melted, place two pieces of pre-made French Toast in the skillet and allow to toast. Place one piece of cheese on the top of each slice of bread for about 2 minutes.
- Next, place the ham and fried egg on one of the pieces of toast and sprinkle with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper. Place the other piece on top and let toast for an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese has completely melted.
- Remove from the skillet and drizzle with maple syrup and Enjoy!