French Onion Potato Salad
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 6 cups diced red potatoes
- 1 cup french onion dip
- 1 5-ounce cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon, 6 thick slices
- 5 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, add and stir together french onion dip, plain yogurt and mustard. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of boiling water and add salt.
- Bring to a boil and let them simmer 8-12 minutes, or until potatoes are barely tender.
- Drain the potatoes and allow potatoes to cool.
- Once cooled add the yogurt mixture and stir together to combine.
- Season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper to taste.
- Add in crumbled bacon and chives and fold in to incorporate.
- Cover and set in the fridge until ready to serve.