Fava Bean Dip
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 2 cups cooked fava beans
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/8 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Top with chopped walnuts and/or smoked paprika
- Place the cooked beans, garlic, Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt, lemon juice, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well-combined.
- Continue to pulse the machine as you slowly drizzle the olive oil in through the lid opening. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish as desired and serve with crusty bread or pita chips.