Eggs Benedict Sandwich
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 egg + 3 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter + 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Pinch of cayenne
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 slices ham
- 1 English muffin
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- Bring large pot of water to boil and add in vinegar.
- Reduce heat so water is at gentle simmer.
- Crack egg into small bowl and carefully pour it into simmering water.
- Poach egg for 3 minutes and remove with slotted spoon.
- To make hollandaise, add 3 egg yolks and lemon juice to blender. Pulse to combine.
- Set blender to low and slowly add all melted butter while it is running. Continue to blend until sauce is thick and frothy.
- Add pinch of cayenne and season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper. If sauce is too thick, add warm water 1 tsp. at a time to loosen it.
- Heat ham slices on medium high heat for 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- To build sandwich, toast and butter English muffin. Place ham on bottom half then top with poached egg and drizzle with hollandaise. Garnish with chopped chives and top with other half of the English muffin. Serve warm.