Egg Stuffed Avocado
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Goat cheese crumbles
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat over to 425
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out a little of the avocado from the center to make a little additional space for the egg.
- Place avocados in a baking pan.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Depending on the size of your eggs, some of the egg white may spill out into the baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. (This results in the eggs being well done, if you like your eggs a little runnier, reduce the time.)
- Top with parsley, cheese, Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt and Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper to taste
- Serve immediately and enjoy!