Easy Slow-Cooker Jambalaya
- 00:20Prep Time
- 08:00Cook Time
- 3 cups Chicken Stock (lower sodium version)
- 1 large green pepper, diced (1 ½ cups)
- 1 large onion, diced (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp creole seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 stalks celery, diced (1 cup)
- 1 can (about 14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cut into cubes
- 1 pound kielbasa, diced (3 cups)
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Stir the broth, creole seasoning, green pepper, onion, garlic, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, celery, tomatoes, kielbasa, and chicken in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the shrimp and rice to the cooker.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.