Easy Lasagna Cups
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 1/3 pound ground beef
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 3/4 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brown beef in a skillet and season with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and Salt. Drain.
- Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes (about 2 1/4 inches wide) using a biscuit cutter or the top of a drinking glass. You can cut several at a time.
- Reserve 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese for the top of your cupcakes.
- Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in each. Top with a little meat and pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers (wonton, Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella and pasta sauce).
- Top each cupcake with some of the reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges is brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges, then pop each lasagna out.
- Sprinkle tops with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.