Easy Garlic Knots
- 00:30Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
1½ cups warm water
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. yeast
3½ cups flour
1 tsp Salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 tablespoon Johnny’s Garlic Spread
1 teaspoon parsley
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Combine warm water, sugar and yeast. Let it sit for five minutes.
- Add flour and salt. Mix until smooth. Let it rise for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll dough out to about one-half inch thick. Use a pizza cutter to cut dough in strips (about 8-10 inches in length) for the garlic knots.
- Roll out the strips and then tie in knots.
- Place the knots on a greased baking sheet to rise for another 10 minutes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- During the baking process, melt the butter and mix with Johnny’s Garlic Spread, parsley and olive oil. As soon as the garlic knots come out of the oven, brush the tops with the butter garlic mixture. Tenderhearted
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.