Diced & Roasted Klondike Potates
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
1- 2 Klondike Rose© Potatoes
1- 2 Klondike Goldust© Potatoes
1 T Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
Garlic to taste
1-2 T Olive Oil (Enough to coat potatoes)
- Dice potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl.
- Lightly coat potatoes with Olive, Vegetable, or Canola Oil to prevent burning in the oven.
- Sprinkle Johnny’s® Seasoning Salt onto potatoes.
- Add Garlic.
- Stir or mix with your hands until all ingredients equally coat the potatoes.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet, distribute evenly on sheet to ensure proper roasting.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.