Crock Pot Chili
- 00:15Prep Time
- 03:00Cook Time
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 pack chili seasoning
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Parm Garlic
- 2 tsp ranch dips seasoning
- 1 can (28oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5oz) white kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can (16oz) Chili beans (mild chili sauce, NOT drained)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 can (15.25oz) whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook the chicken first in a pan. Only season it with the Johnny’s seasoning and Johnny’s Parm Garlic.
- Throw everything else, into the crockpot.
- Put on high for about 3 hours.