Crispy Salt & Vinegar Potatoes
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 2 lbs baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved, quartered if large
- 1 cup and 2 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- Combine potatoes, 1 cup vinegar, and 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt in a medium saucepan. Add water to cover by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender, 20–25 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 8–10 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar. Serve topped with chives and Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt.