Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cremini mushrooms, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup diced water chestnuts
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add onion and cook for 3 minutes, then add mushrooms and continue cooking for 3 more minutes. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant.
- Add ground chicken and cook until browned, using a wooden spoon or thick spatula, crumble the chicken as it cooks; drain any excess fat.
- Season with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, hoisin, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and ginger.
- Stir until combined, then add the chestnuts and green onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Spoon 3-4 Tbsp. of the mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, serve with carrots and enjoy!