Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:50Cook Time
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 4 1/2 cups cooked and chopped chicken, grilled or rotisserie chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced ham
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups cooked and chopped bacon
- 3 cups Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- In a large saucepan melt butter and add flour.
- Cook for 1 minute and then slowly add milk.
- Add Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning, and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Stir with a whisk and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Stir in cream cheese and continue to stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer 1/3 of the chicken over the noodles.
- Next layer 1/3 of the ham.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the ham.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese over the sauce
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the bacon over the cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.