Chicken Caesar Hoagie
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
1 ea – 5 oz chicken breast
4 oz – liquid egg for coating
4 oz – Panko bread crumbs
2 oz – grated Parmesan cheese
2 oz – fresh romaine cut into 1×1 squares
1 oz – mayonaisse
1 hoagie bun
Johnny’s Great Caeser dressing
Johnny’s Parmesan and Garlic seasoning
- Dip chicken breast in egg wash and then press into Panko crumbs that have been seasoned with Johnny’s Parmesan and garlic seasoning, coat well.
- In oil, cook chicken until golden brown on both sides. Set chicken aside.
- Lightly toast hoagie bun, spread both sides with a light coating of mayonaisse.
- Place cooked chicken onto bun, top with romaine.
- Drizzle with “Great Caeser” dressing and finish with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.