Chicken Avocado Burritos
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 2 chicken breasts
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 4 large tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan, place chicken breast sprinkled with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper and roast for about 5 minutes on each side. Spread 1 Tbsp. mustard over the chicken, add about 1/4 cup water and cook covered for 2-4 minutes.
- Cut cooked chicken into thin strings.
- Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. sour cream on each tortilla, add 1/4 of the mixture and form a roll.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil into a pan and place all four tortillas on the pan, cook for 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Flip on the other side and cook for another minute or until the tortillas are golden
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.