Cheesy Taco Pasta
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup jarred mild salsa
- 8 oz. uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
- Drain grease.
- Stir all seasonings into ground beef then stir in water, salsa and pasta noodles.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheese.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!