Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
1 stick softened butter or margarine
1 tbs Johnny’s Garlic Spread & Seasoning
Long French bread
Cheddar Cheese, grated
Parmesan Cheese, grated
Johnny’s Salad Elegance (optional)
- Slice long French bread in half (enough for your family or guests)
- Mix Garlic Spread with butter or margarine. Spread mixture evenly onto bread.
- Place buttered bread on a baking sheet and “Broil” until just toasted golden brown.
- Spread grated cheddar and Parmesan cheese on toasted bread, then sprinkle with “Johnny’s Salad Elegance” and parsley.
- Return to oven and broil until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1-2 inch pieces, serve alone or with your favorite spaghetti or Italian recipe.