Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:38Cook Time
- 1 1/2 large heads cauliflower
- 6 Tbsp. butter, plus more for buttering dish
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup shredded white Cheddar
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower until tender, 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Butter a large baking dish.
- Add half the cauliflower and pour over half the heavy cream. Dot with half the butter, sprinkle with half the garlic, cheddar, Parmesan, and thyme. Repeat with remaining ingredients and
- season with salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melty and deeply golden, 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic, then let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.