- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
2 tablespoons milk
6 fully cooked breakfast sausage links or strips of bacon, cut into small pieces
1 bag shredded hash brown potatoes
1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
6 flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In large bowl, beat eggs, chopped green chiles and milk until well blended.
- In skillet over medium heat, cook eggs, stirring occasionally, until scrambled.
- Stir in 6 fully cooked breakfast sausage links or bacon, cut into small pieces until warm.
- Set aside.
- Cook shredded hash brown potatoes as directed on bag. Pour on Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- To assemble burritos, spoon line of hash browns down center of each of flour tortillas. Top with cheese and the scrambled eggs.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly to secure filling.
- Serve immediately.