Black Bean Quesadillas
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 1 (15 oz) can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 2 tsp. Taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 8 tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix together beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and cilantro.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium low heat, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place one tortilla in the skillet, and scoop 1/2 cup of the filling onto the tortilla in the pan.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over the bean mixture, and place second tortilla on top of the cheese.
- Press down on top tortilla lightly with the back of your spatula, so you can meld the tortillas together as the cheese melts.
- When the bottom tortilla begins to brown, flip the quesadilla over until both tortillas are lightly browned and crispy and the cheesy filling has melted.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!