Biscuits and Bacon Gravy
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 12 cooked biscuits
- In a large skillet, combine sausage, bacon, onion, and garlic. Cook over medium heat, until sausage is browned and crumbles.
- Stir in flour, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually stir in half and half. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened. Stir in butter.
- Serve warm on biscuits and enjoy!