Beet & Feta Cheese Salad
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
- 4 medium beetroots
- 60 grams feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. roughly chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- Boil the beetroot on medium heat for 45 minutes or until it can be easily pierced through.
- After removing the skin of the beetroots, chop the beetroot into cubes and do the same with the feta cheese.
- Roughly chop the parsley.
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic cloves, Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper in a bowl and whisk slightly creating the lemon vinaigrette.
- Combine beetroot, feta cheese, parsley with the lemon vinaigrette and serve.