Baked Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:50Cook Time
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes (yams)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter; divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Sea Salt
- Bake potatoes until soft (about 45 minutes).
- Stir together 2-1/2 tablespoons melted butter and rosemary; set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in a small skillet and add the walnuts, brown sugar and nutmeg.
- Toast for 2 minutes, shaking skillet frequently.
- To serve; slice open the sweet potatoes and spoon with butter/rosemary mixture then top with nuts.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s seasoned sea salt.
Yield: 4 servings.