Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Chicken
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 1 cup favorite BBQ sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Chicken & Pork Seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 1/2-1 lb bacon
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, onion powder, and Johnny’s Chicken & Pork Seasoning. Simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- While that is simmering, wrap chicken breast with one to two slices bacon each.
- Set aside 3/4 cup sauce mixture. Brush remaining sauce mixture over chicken.
- Place chicken on the grill not directly over flames to prevent flare-ups with a medium-high heat.
- Grill for 25-30 minutes, flipping twice until nearly done.
- Brush chicken well with reserved sauce mixture.
- Cook until chicken juices run clear and sauce is caramelized.
*Always cook chicken to 165 degrees.