Bacon & Pea Pasta
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups milk
- 6 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 16 oz. fettuccine noodles
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook noodles al dente, according to package instructions.
- Add peas to boiling pasta during the last minute of cook time. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in dutch oven, melt butter over med-high heat.
- Then add softened cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly add milk, while continuing to whisk until lumps are gone.
- Add Parmesan, garlic powder and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper. Stir until sauce is desired consistency.
- Remove from heat.
- Add hot noodles, peas 1/2 the parsley and bacon to cream cheese mixture. Toss until noodles are evenly coated.
- Pour into serving bowl and garnish top with remaining parsley. Serve warm.