Bacon Egg Cup
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- package of hash browns
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices of bacon
- shredded cheese
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook the hash browns for only half of the cook time.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat, cook the bacon and only allow it to cook for about 4-5 minutes. Looking for flexible but not raw.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Next, cover the bottom of each muffin cup with hash browns. Wrap the bacon around the edge of each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese on top of the hash browns.
- Now carefully, crack an egg into each cup. Then, sprinkle Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper on each cup.
- Bake them for 10-15 minutes or until the whites have set and the yolk is cooked to your liking.
- Serve alone, or with pancakes.