Avocado & Tomato Grilled Cheese
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 2 slices of favorite bread
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- olive oil
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- bacon, optional
- Warm-up skillet over medium heat, or if using a panini press heat it to medium-high heat.
- Butter slice of bread; place buttered side down in skillet or panini press.
- Top with avocado, tomato, and cheese. Drizzle olive oil and dash with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt & Organic Seasoned Pepper, then top with the 2nd piece of bread – buttered side up
- Cook until golden brown then flip.
- If using a panini press cook 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.