Avocado Eggs Benedict
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 large eggs; room temperature
- 2 English muffins; split and toasted
- 1/2 ripe avocado; smashed
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- Johnny’s Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinade
- Bring 6 cups water to a slight boil and add vinegar.
- Crack eggs into 4 separate small bowls and add (one at a time) to the gently boiling water.
- Poach for 1-2 minutes until whites have set but yolk is still soft.
- Divide avocado and spread onto 4 halves of English muffin followed by a poached egg.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s pepper blend and drizzle with warmed roasted garlic and herb sauce.
- Yield: 2 servings (4 pieces)