Adobo Pork Chops
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 Ibs pork chops
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Johnny’s Chicken and Pork Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 4-6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 cup Johnny’s Adobo Sauce
- Warm 2 tbsp of oil in a pot.
- Place 1 pound of pork chops (3 pork chops) in a pot.
- Season with 1 tbsp Johnny’s Chicken & Pork Seasoning and 1 tbsp of Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- Flip, and Repeat Seasonings on the other side of the pork chops
- Spoon 1 cup of honey over the pork chops
- Add 1 can of pineapple chunks to pot
- Add 4-6 sprig of fresh thyme to pot
- Add 1 cup Johnny’s Adobo Sauce to pot
- Let Simmer for 10 minutes
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.